• See your bank, credit card, investment & retirement accounts in one place1
• Makes it easier to manage your investments and meet your goals
• Shows all your investment accounts in one place, so you can make better buy/sell decisions
• Saves you time at tax time by tracking cost basis, estimating capital gains, and more
• Mobile and tablet apps help you make smart decisions on the go2
• Snap & store receipts to keep track of big purchases
New to Quicken?
Investment and Planning Tool (view larger).
Organize and Optimize Your Investment Portfolio1
• See changes in assets, liabilities, and net worth with one click, so you can maximize your portfolio and make more informed investment choices
• Downloads your income and expenses from your bank(s), brokerages, and other financial institutions, so you don't have to enter transactions manually
Portfolio Analysis (view larger).
Know Your Risk vs. Return
• Quicken Premier analyzes your portfolio, so you can make sure it's aligned with your risk and return goals.
Market Comparisons (view larger).
Make Better-Informed Buy/Sell Decisions1
• We identify your top-performing investments and compare your portfolio to the market, so you can make smart decisions on buying or selling. For example, use Morningstar Ratings to compare mutual funds and see which ones best fit your investment management goals.
Maximize your Tax Benefits (view larger).
Minimize Taxes on Your Investments5
• Helps you get the maximum tax benefits on April 15th
• Tracks cost basis, estimates capital gains, and exports your data directly to TurboTax for fast and accurate tax preparation
See Your Day-to-Day Cash Flow(view larger).
Understand How Much You Can Spend or Save Today
• Takes into account payments that need to be made before your next paycheck
• Shows you upcoming paychecks, bills, and checks that haven't cleared
Smart Money Decisions on the Go2 (view larger).
Make Smart Money Decisions While You Are on the Go2
• Check account balances, track your budget, and receive timely updates and alerts
• Your information is synced between your computer, tablet, and smartphone
Snap and Store Receipts (view larger).
And More Tools to Help You Meet Your Financial Goals
• Automatically categorizes your expenses like groceries, entertainment, and more, so you can see where you're spending
• E-mail & text alerts tell you when things change2
• Shows what you need to save now to reach your retirement goals
• Guides you through creating a custom plan to reduce debt
What's New for Quicken Premier 2015:
• Snap & store receipts to keep track of important purchases. Reduce paper clutter. Store warranties, track deductions, charitable donations and other things you want to record. Just capture the receipt (and even images!) through the Quicken 2015 mobile app and it will attach to the specific transaction. Easy!
• Mobile syncing now 16x faster. Sync your information across devices in as little as four seconds
• Add and view bill reminders directly from your register to easily track upcoming bills and projected balances
• Processor: 1 Ghz Or Higher
• OS: Windows XP SP3 or Higher, Vista SP1, Windows 7/8 (32- And 64-Bit)
• Memory: 1 GB or Higher
• Hard Disk Space: Up to 450 MB, up to 1.5 GB if .Net Not Installed
• Display: 1024x768 or Higher, 1280x1024 for Large Fonts
• CD/DDVD Drive
• Internet: 56kbps Modem (Broadband Recommended for Online Services)
• Sound: Sound Card and Speakers Recommended
• Printer: Any Printer Supported by Windows XP SP3+/Vista/7/8
• Additional Software: Microsoft .Net 2.0 or Later (Included In Quicken Installer)
• Quicken Windows Starter Edition imports data from prior versions of Starter Edition only
• Quicken Windows 2015 imports data from previous versions of Quicken Windows, Microsoft Money 2008 and 2009 (For Deluxe and higher)
Mobile System Requirements
• Quicken 2015 app compatible with: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad requires iOS 5 or higher; optimized for iPhone 5. Android mobile and tablet requires 2.2 or higher. Windows Phone and Blackberry, not compatible at this time. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in Quicken app. Visit Quicken.com/apps for details.