Everything You Need to Easily Do Your Business Taxes
Customized interview tailors itself to your type of business (corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC).
Extra guidance for new businesses—TurboTax tax software will show you the startup tax deductions for new businesses so you can get the maximum refund you deserve.
- Create and distribute K-1 Forms electronically in PDF format and save a trip to the post office.
- Easy transfer of your Federal Return to Your State Return* (State Return sold separately via easy download).
- Create Unlimited W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT and 1099-DIV Forms, printed on plain paper — no need for special tax forms.
- Automatically import your information directly from your QuickBooks* files with easy tax line assignment and guidance to ensure your financial data is properly represented on your tax return.
- Extra guidance for entering multiple businesses, even if they are different entity types.
- Guides you step-by-step through a customized rental real estate experience, so you can rest assured all related income and expenses are covered.
Simplifies asset depreciation:
- Reviews your large purchases (assets) and helps you determine the most advantageous, tax-saving strategy for your assets.
- Then guides you through calculating and reporting depreciation.
Maximizes Business Deductions to Help You Save:
Shows you what business expenses you can deduct including:
- Vehicle Expenses: Shows you whether you’ll get a bigger refund using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate. Provides extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use.
- Supplies: Your paper, ink, postage, staples, CDs, coffee, and more can add up to big savings.
- Large Purchases (Assets): Tells you if you should fully deduct equipment this year or if you need to depreciate.
- Promotion and Advertising: Learn how to deduct expenses like brochures, business cards, web sites, and sponsorships.
- Travel: Tells you when (and how much) you can deduct for meals, airfare, taxis, hotels and more.
Processor :For PC: Pentium 4 or Later/Athlon or Later.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/ Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10. Administrative rights required. XP not supported.
Monitor:1024x768 or higher recommended.
RAM: For PC: 1 GB or more recommended
Internet Connection:56 Kbps modem (Broadband connection highly recommended). Required for product updates.
Hard Disk Space: For PC: 650 MB for TurboTax (plus up to 1.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4 client if not already installed).
Printer: For PC: Any Windows compatible inkjet or laser printer..
Third Party Software - Win: Microsoft .NET 4 included with TurboTax Installer. Adobe Reader 10 or higher. Administrative rights required.
Note: State preparation and printing is NOT included in this version. Internet access required. by paid preparers Not for use.